Nissan Patrol and Ford Maverik
+ Cars of the Nissan Patrol and Ford Maverick series
+ Diagnostics of malfunctions
+ Settings and routine maintenance
+ Systems of cooling, heating and air conditioning
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box of gear shifting (RKPP)
+ Automatic transmission
- Transfer case
Removal and installation
Check of a condition of internal components
+ Brake system
+ Forward and back bridges, running gear and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
During removal of components of a transfer case mark for itself their adjusting situation is will allow to facilitate the subsequent assembly essentially.
- Give a fixing bolt and remove assembly of a drive of a speedometer.
- Give fixing bolts and by means of pair of levers remove from a transfer case a back case (appearance of a box with the removed back case is shown on an accompanying illustration). Try not to damage interfaced surfaces of components.
- Fix a tsiferblatny measuring instrument on a transfer case, having pressed it a plunzher to a forward driving asterisk (see an accompanying illustration) and move an asterisk forward-back. Consider the indication of the indicator of the device. If the size axial люфта leaves out of admissible limits (see size tables and adjustments at the end of the Management), disassemble a conducted shaft and attentively investigate a condition of an asterisk and accompanying components. Worn-out and defective details replace.
- Remove a maslostok and remove a gear wheel of a drive of a speedometer from a conducted shaft.
- Remove a lock ring of fastening of a fork of switching of a drive 2-4 on the rod (components of the mechanism of switching of a transfer case are presented on an accompanying illustration).
- Give fixing bolts and by means of pair of levers remove the central case of a transfer case with assembly of a conducted shaft from a forward case. Try not to damage interfaced surfaces. Remove an adjusting washer from the back bearing of an intermediate shaft.
- Take a lock ring and remove from a rod of switching 2-4 plug and a spring. Try to remember adjusting position of the plug. Will throw out a lock ring.
- With the help щупа lezviyny type measure a gap between a gear wheel of lowering transfer and a nave raising/lowering transfers (see an accompanying illustration). If the size axial люфта gear wheels of lowering transfer leaves out of admissible limits, attentively check a condition of components. The worn-out and damaged details replace.
- Remove a lock ring from the forward end of a conducted shaft.
- Establish a separator of bearings between a nave raising/lowering transfers and a gear wheel lowering transfers, get stripper captures under a separator and remove a nave (see an accompanying illustration). Remove from a conducted shaft a gear wheel of lowering transfer and the roller bearing. By means of head Т45 give screws of the holder of the bearing serially beat out conducted and forward day off shaft so that there was a possibility of their extraction from the central case. Remove a driving chain from conducted and forward day off of shaft.
The assembly of entrance and conducted shaft taken from a transfer case
- Remove from a forward case the 4WD alarm sensor switch and, on models from AT, the sensor switch of permission of start (components of a forward case of a transfer case are shown on an accompanying illustration).
- Turn out caps and take from a forward case of a spring and balls of clamps.
- Take switching rods, the coupling of switching raising/lowering transfers and a switching fork. Remove from an entrance shaft the roller bearing. Take a plunzher of a clamp from an opening of a fixing spring.
- Give bolts and by means of the lever remove the holder of the bearing of an entrance shaft from a forward case.
- Try not to damage interfaced surfaces.
- By means of a hammer with soft brisk beat out from a forward case intermediate and entrance shaft.
- Weaken a nut of fastening of a finger and strike with a hammer with soft brisk blows to a nut end face until the finger partially does not leave a control lever. Remove a nut and take a finger.
- Remove a control lever from the internal lever of switching, take the switching lever from a forward case and by means of a screw-driver remove an epiploon. Will throw out an epiploon.
- Remove a lock ring and a remote ring, then by means of a stripper and a suitable steel plate remove the bearing from an entrance shaft.
Components of an entrance shaft
- By means of a stripper remove bearings from a forward target shaft (components of a shaft are shown on an accompanying illustration):
- Make dismantling of a conducted shaft (see an accompanying illustration):
- Establish a conducted shaft in a press, having propped up plates of the last a driving asterisk. Remove from a shaft the back bearing, a coupling gear wheel, a driving asterisk and synchronizer assembly.
- Remove blocking ring of the synchronizer, then slowly remove the synchronizer coupling from a driving asterisk, remembering the adjusting provision of sliding keys. Track, that naturals a spring did not jump out in the course of coupling removal.
- Remove the holder of the bearing, a driving asterisk and the roller bearing.
- Remove from a conducted shaft a lock ring and a remote ring. Establish a shaft in a press, having propped up plates of the last the forward bearing and remove the bearing from a shaft.
- Disassemble on components an intermediate shaft (see an accompanying illustration):
- Remove from the forward end of an intermediate shaft lock and remote rings.
- By means of a press remove forward and back bearings, then remove remote rings, tarelchaty springs and gear rings.
- Remove an entrance shaft, then by means of a stripper or a hammer with sliding brisk take epiploons of driving flanges.